❤ Deception lies behind the beautiful love story
Created a new skin :D
entitled.
Deception lies behind the beatiful love story :D
yayyyyyyy.
Colours involved : Black & White & Deep pink.
&
I so love the new font I used :D
It's now pouring heavily.
Such a great weather to sleeeeepppppp :D
FYI , Sleep's another of my favourite word :D
Not going out today.
Cos' I don't feel like .
So uberrrr tired >:(
Today's already 17th December 2006.
This shows 3 things.
No. 1 - Xmas is coming :DDDDDDDD
No. 2 - School's reopening soon >:(
No. 3 - 2006 is gonna end soon . AWAITING US IS WONDERFUL 2007 :D
Apparently , there are 2 happy things :D & 1 sad thing >:(
But I am A LITTE excited for school , though :D
A LITTTTTTTLLLLEEEE BITTTTTTT :D
Shall put the SCHOOL MOOD ASIDE FIRST !
The upcoming event is Xmas :D
I can't wait .
Haha (:
Suddenly , I feel SO excited over Xmas :D :D :D
On Xmas eve I'm gg to my relatives' house ( father's side ) , as usual , to celebrate.
And we're supposed to buy a present that costs at least $10 to exchange :D
RAHHHHH :D
XMAS is such a joyous occasion :DDDDDDD
Because of that , my post today has ALOTTTT of smileys :DDDDD
But everytime when Xmas is nearing , I always wonder will I be able to countdown at Orchard :(
FYI , My mother doesn't allow me to >:(
UNDERSTOOD.
Cos' it's very SQUEEZY.
& I shall be squeezed to death .
But it's considered an experience.
Thus I AM STILL DETERMINED TO GO :D
And I shall waitttttt & wait till that day arrives.
Special updates today ? Nahhhh :D
No comments:
Post a Comment