Sunday, January 21, 2007

❤ shopping shopping, i miss shopping.

I've realised the cause of our irritation.
Miss tang said that there's a technical fault.
&
Yongkian also said that Guitar was already full @ 4.
Like,omg.
Now you realise how popular it is.
:D

Kay, I've also realised that I haven't went shopping for quite some time.
Ever since school re-opened, I've been busy with homework and studying.
I realise that life after school has re-opened is so scheduled, so ' without life '.
Trust me.
Daily Schedule:
6:30am - Wake up & Get ready for school.
7.10am to 1.35pm/2.15pm - School hours.
1.35pm/2.15pm to 5pm/6pm - extra curriculum activities.
6pm to 10pm - Homework, Bathe, Eat & get ready to sleep.

The cycle continues again.
So this is the boring life of mine after school has reopened DD:

Today was my homework day, so the good news is, I'm going out tomorrow :D
And I'm going to shop till I drop.
Hoho :D
Not to the extend to I drop, but till I'm satisfied.
Chinese New Year's round the corner, yet I've not bought New year clothes yet.
The only stuffs I bought were presents , PRESENTS & PRESENTS.
Rah,whatever it is.
Anyway, the conclusion is, I'm going shopping tomorrow.
:D


P/S: Online shopping's not bad too. :D

No comments: