❤ If there's fate, nothing would be able to stop it.
Kay :]
I went back to De La Salle today.
The place where contained many memories.
The place where I grew up from.
The place where I just love.
<3
Though not much people went back, but I'm still glad to see the few that came back.
But still, I'm shocked by changes of some people.
Debbie & me went back early, but we didn't see much people.
Except for Frederick and Wei Jie.
I can tell you, Frederick is uber irritating.
:D
& How shocked am I to see Yuinping tweetybird in De La Salle.
My first sentence when I saw her was, " Are you from De La Salle? ".
:D :D
Kay, then we went Lot one to find Amelia.
But we merely walked for 10 minutes and we already got bored of Lot one.
So we decided to go back to De La Salle. :D
& Guess who I saw @ the Bus interchange?
Gabriel :D
He was wearing pink and I think it was rather nice.
I love boys wearing pink.
As in the light pink, not the very bright pink though.
Back @ De La Salle.
We saw Ivan.
Grhhhh.
Don't like him anymore.
He changed so much.
Maybe he was already bad last year when we were Secondary One.
But now, he's ... too much that I can't even stand.
Hahah kay, I shall not put things in such a bad way.
I still like him, but not as much.
Benjamin's still the best :D
Cos I feel that he didn't change much.
I mean, much.
He still did change, but not very drastic.
Also saw lots of people that I don't have time to name everyone out.
But as usual, the food rocks ALOT! ;]
It just brightens my day with the food there. ;]
Kay, then I walked back home with Jinny.
& guess who did I saw again?
Isabel GF, together with yuinping & the rest.
I so miss Isabel.
It's been a long time since I've last saw her.
But it's great that I get to see her today ;]
Anyway, today's a great day la.
With the food & the people that brightened up my day.
I'll never ever forget the days spent at De La Salle.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment