Thursday, July 12, 2007

All I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do I give my heart and soul.

100206


couple of things which spoilt the day.
1. Mr Kong spent more than one period of P.E lesson preaching and reprimanding us.
2. We were told only today that we are going to Singapore Poly. As a result, I've to say bye to shopping.
3. I didn't know how to do more than half of the Geography class test and I am so gonna flunk it.


And presenting, the joke of the day.

There was this celebrity that wanted to walk pass this air-stewardess, and he meant to say only "excuse me". But yeah, as he wanted to show of his english, he spoke proudly and said, "Excuse me, Can I pass away?"
HAHAHAHHHA! :DDDDD

Laughed out loud during Miss Low's lesson with FBD and she punished us to do extra Math homework. Laughed out loud during the bus trip back to school while crapping with Mr Ongaye. I laughed so much today that I suspect I ate an overdose of laughing pills. :D

@ Singapore Poly.
Honey and I wanted to go to the toilet during some kind of talk, but we ended up touring around. Not the whole school though, it's way too big! FBD and I cat-fought with honey while going home, and we were such retards. Mr seah caught us, and he said he would confiscate our socks after some time of warning. As for the boys, he would've confiscate 'em just on the spot without saying anything. So the dumb me mistook it and I thought he said he would confiscate our socks to sell to they boys.

okay, goodbye. :D


glenndon chew, look here! :D all those are lyrics okay!



psssst: smack did something damn digusting today! :)

No comments: