Saturday, July 07, 2007

And I know no matter where life takes me to, a part of me will always be with you.



Shopping today! :D :D
The word shopping is enough to make me smile k. :D
I've finally gotten my skinnies, after like zillions of years. Wanted to get the I NY off-shoulder, but the shop I went to was out of stock. I've also tried other places in the past too, but I didn't manage to get the off-shoulder one, still. So yeah, I bought the tee. Then we saw many many spongebobs at wisma and we bought Laura's present there. :D But hey I don't see alot of Patricks. Lunch was at Taka's Ajisen. We mixed the three types of soup into one bowl and we played a game to let the loser drink it. Maggie lost one round and her expression was funny like I-dont-know-how-to-describe! :) So the idiotic me went to add mayonnaise sauce into the bowl of the mixed soup. And yay, guess who was the next loser?! ME! Went to Bugis after that to get our stuff and we took the train back to Lot one. Stinky and I did millions (exaggerating) of stupid and retarded actions on the train and we received many stares. Since we don't know them, who cares?! :D Saw Joseph and KJ at lot one too. And honey precious, I've realised that Joseph is forever wearing that purple shirt with a black jacket. Hahah! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Justin Timberlake's SEXYBACK became stinky baobei's SEXYBACK! yeah! :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The pictures below are steps the _____ dance. :D Look at the pictures and guess. heeehehe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

if you're able to guess, you're good. :D if you're not able to, try harder. :DDD

and lastly, this is rated NC16. :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


pssssst: maggie dar bought me the superman tee i longed for as a birthday gift. yay!

No comments: