The day when I cried 'cos of the haunted house.
The day when we did sushi for gan-daddy for his birthday surprise.
The day when we watch American Haunting and Frost Bite.
The day when we went Escape Theme Park and it was so disastrous that we dreaded going there again.
The day when we went to Queensway and dined at IKEA.
The day when we celebrated gan-mummy's birthday at party world.
The day when we went to shop for my family's Xmas present.
The day when we went to fbd's house to slack and I finally overcame my fear of AJ.
The day when we went to new court to watch sj jw wx zx playing basketball.
The day when we went to East coast and I'd have no regrets dying on that day.
The day when we visited gan-mummy during CNY.
The day when everyone was so sad during the sentosa trip.
The times when we would always reach home late.
The times when we always went to sj jw's house to slack.
The times when gan-daddy fetched us back home.
The times when we would go to sj jw's house to wake 'em up.
The times when I would wait to catch the bus that fbd is on.
how i wish, i could relieve those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment