Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
teehee, hello sentosa!(:
Went to sentosa yesterday but I didn't manage to get a tan due to the weather. )': Had Sakae Sushi for lunch and I played scissors-paper-stone with stinky. The loser would then have to eat wasabi with chawanmushi! :) I tell you that is so darn disgusting to the maximum! Tehehehe, and I won! I WON! omggggg. :D I always lost at games, esp. during that time at Taka's Ajisen, and I had to eat that disgusting mixture. Headed to vivo after that. Stinky and I went to buy this super mini cake to surprise XueLi while Esther accompanied her at the open area. Yeah, sang her a birthday song and we could see that she was happy(: Then I wanted to look for PATRICK STAR at Toys'R'us, but I couldn't. )': Even that time when I wanted to find patrick at Jurong Point's Toys'R'us, I couldn't find it too. Maybe i don't have fate with it huh? okayyyyy ):

Met my sister at lot one to go to kbox and we sang all the way till 3am. So my sister's like fussing 'cos I kept chosing Jay Chou's songs. Almost three pages of the list were his songs. :) But at least it didn't make her feel like puking, instead she made me feel so by choosing Cyndi's new song. And omgggg, i got so disgusted that i stopped the song while she was singing halfway. :)

So yesterday: Sentosa > Vivo > Kbox.

@ Sentosa.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
eh, bollywood. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is called, retarded. XD


@ Vivo.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
happy advanced birthday hon'!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@ Toys'R'Us.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
shi-bai-de-man says hello! :DDDDDDD

No comments: