Monday, August 06, 2007

You no longer made me feel that way, but I'll be there when you need me.


I seriously need to stop spending money! My father worked so hard and fetched so many customers to give me my allowance yet I spend money like how I waste my water when I bathe. I feel so ... unfilial! In addition, my eternal life saving is currently less than $100! So please stop stealing my stuff! (Yes,youyouyou!)

Watched The Simpsons after school today. It was okay, but yet FILLED WITH MANY PERVERTIC JOKES! Maybe they ran outta jokes huh?:D Had Sakae Sushi for dinner. Though it wasn't really filling, but my guilt somehow made me full. :/ And Hon' planned to stay overnight at my place initially 'cause she's all alone, but she realised her maid was at home in the afternoon. And guess what?! When she got back home in the evening, her maid alre. left home. What a joy-killer, seriously! So hon', be brave! Call me when you feel scared. Besides god will bless you. :D I love you!



Okay, I need to stop wasting money. I need to stop wasting money. I really need to stop wasting money. But I really wanna get a new bag, the patrick soft toy (since like zillions of years ago), more vintage tees, and the list will never end.

AND YES YES YES, I need to start studying. I need to start studying. I really need to start studying.

!


psssst: uh, tomorrow's national i love you day? okay, i everyone!:D:D:D

No comments: