Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Studying drives me nuts

whaooooooo,): HEADACHE HEADACHE HEADACHE x100000000. All the lessons were so dry today! Teachers just stepped in the class and TAUGHT NON-STOP! -__________________________- K FIRST, Sorry to ALL whom I've asked you to shut up, esp. Melissa, though you've been saying that to me the whole day, too! I think I'm having some Pre-examination illness, studying is driving me crazy. It's not that I don't wanna study. I STUDIED HELL LOTS KAY, so much that I think it's mugging, not studying. BUT STUDYING TOO MUCH CAN DRIVE ONE NUTS. Otherwise, I won't type in caps now. ONE MORE WEEK TO EXAMS,one more week LEH!):

k, chew glenndon, if you have the chance to see this, THAT'S GOOD! :D WE MISS YOU LIKE MAD! Since you've not been around recently, it's like the school has become more quiet. And we realised you're part and parcel of our memories in Kranji. -_____- Street dance lessons,those movie trips, those playing times. whaooooo, like something's missing!

goooooooodgooodgoooodbye:D
I AM CRAZY,full stop.

No comments: