Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dedications,<3

helllloooooo,the dedications below are to special people in 2B!
I really must thank everyone in 2B for enduring my nonsense,also, both melissa and i, our stupid acts. come to think of it, we were really stupid, if we were in other classes, everyone would surely give the " what the hell are you girls doing " face, but all of you did not. And also,thanks for enduring me, cause I know I always ask a lot of STUPID questions in class, and thus slowing the pace of the class,:/

firstlyyyyy:D

FOUR FATTTTTTTTS.
haha this funny funny name that I just thought of randomly in class. And it consists of Melissa, ME, Rou Xuan,and Wan Fen. I bet Rouxuan and Wanfen would be damn IRRITAED, cause they're sitting right behind us, and we would always turn back for nothing to talk to them. haha(: omgg,i've so much to say that i'm afraid i'll forget:/

Rouxuan:
I'll always call names like rouxuanayeeee,and seriously, repeating J_ _ _'s name really makes her smile lah(: I'll miss seeing Rou xuan's (-____________-) face!:D I'll miss unzipping rouxuan's pencil box and pouring all her stationery out,(: I'll miss telling Rou Xuan lame jokes and trying to get her to laugh. I'll miss turning back and talking to her randomly. I'll miss the bitching session we had. I'll miss rouxuan's laughter. And I remember that time when she was super upset over her Literature. Don't worry ayeeee,you won't be taking Lit next year anyway(: I'll miss tagging at rouxuan's blog. I'll miss teasing rouxuan.I'll miss the time whereby she posted on her wishlist saying that she want to go to escape theme park w her friends, and I went like, "I WANT TO GO WITH YOU LEH!" I'll miss everythinggggg of rouxuan. And I'm very glad that she's sitting behind me. And I'm also sorry for irritating you, but I BET IT'S FUN RIGHT? hehhh(: And I'll also miss your very nice handwriting, so NICE so SMALL. AIYOOOOOO, I'll miss playing with your super long straight hair(IN THE PAST,don't know why you went to cut it! haha) I remember that I don't really talk to you last year,only this year when you started sitting behind me because you <3 me too much! HAHA:D AND YOU SAID ALREADY HOR, when you see me, you must say HELLO FOUR FAT, and you must joke w me. BUT seeing your -_________- face, it's already a joke aye?(: Though I know you don't really like this kinda stuff, but I LOVE YOU lahhhh four fat,<3

Wan Fen:
WANFENAYEEEEE:D I'll also miss you cause I'll miss unzipping your pencil case and pouring all your stationery out. And I'll miss vandalizing your table, and causing you to use the eraser to rub it away. And I'll miss writting my name on your eraser so that you'll remember me. I'll miss me turning back and talking to you randomly. I'll miss me turning back to snactch your stuff. but you stupid hand is always so fast to hide your things. I'll miss your lame jokes. hahaha(: I'll miss your mushroom hair(: I'll miss asking you "fold how many times?" haha, I think only you would know. I'll miss turning back and asking you questions that I don't know how to do. I'll miss that bitching session with you too! I remember during secondary one, we were together in the same group for the Dawan and Kwai play. I remember okay(: And although you're like SO DIRTY, YOU KNOW WHY HUH, I'll still miss you(: And I'll never forget the secret that you told me,maybe you've forgotten, but I still remember kay? I'll miss the times whereby we'll tease Rou Xuan together. I'll miss the times whereby I force you to say YOU MISS ME, when I'm absent from school. I'll miss talking,joking, and laughing with you. And I thank you for enduring my nonsense, because I seriously feel like an idiot, always finding trouble for you(: BUT you were never once angry, neverrrrrrr. I love you,<3 AND PLEASE say hello four fat when you see me next year. Don't pretend that you've forgotten me huh, I know you <3 me deep inside. HAHA(:


nextttttt,
class boys(:
the 6 only boys, whom i've treated them as girls for the past 2 years! :D :D

Aidilly!
I'll miss calling you aidilly because, aidilly is so nice, and it's thought by me! :D
I'll miss playing the scissors paper stone game with you when I'm like super bored in class. I'll miss staring at you for a long long time because I know you're like super shy, and you always turn away. I'll miss vandalizing on your hand, and one of the times, it is during the class photo-taking session. And there's evidence,so whenever you look at the CANDID shot of our class,you'll see the writings on your hand, in BLACK marker(: AND SO,you must rememeber me ah(: I'll miss talking to you about your girlfriends, and I'll miss claiming how flirty are you to keep changing girlfriends. I'll miss the time whereby I helped you design your keychain. I BET IT'S LIKE SO NICE! :D heh, and I'll miss the "dont-care-dont-care" you, because that is so you. And I'll miss the times whereby I'll always want to take your white-coloured watch and wear it for one whole day. I'll really miss the art lessons,whereby you'll sit with us and talk throughout the whole art lesson. I'll miss getting angry at times because when it's really time to get serious, you still have your "dont-care" attitude. But I'll never forget the smiles you gave to me, and the laughter, and everything. I'll never forget the joy you brought to my 2 years in 2B! :D

Corn Xin Zhi Yuan!
I remember that we would always quarrel, because we're both stubborn, and we would always shout at each other.But ultimately, we can still laugh and joke together. I'll miss the times whereby I'll ask you how to write all the SIMPLE chinese words during the higher mother tongue lessons whereby we're supposed to write reflections. I guess you find me irritating, but TOO BAD, who ask you to be so good in your chinese. I'll miss the time whereby I teased you cause YOU WRITE YOUR OWN NAME to be the "XIAO4 CAO3", meaning like the campus uhhh handsome people? aye something like that lah. haha. AND I'LL NEVER FORGET THE TIME, whereby you were facing me and then YOU DROOLED JUST LIKE THAT.HAHAHHAHAHAA(: I had a great time laughing out loud, because you were so super funnny,droool like WHAT. And I even said IF YOU become the xiao4 cao3, i'm so gonna expose this embarassing fact of you. haha(: And I even remember during sec one orientation, you were like SO PROUD,trying to lead the class and I disliked you. And sec one, I remember that you were the vice-chairperson. But the class didn't want to listen to you, cause we think you were too proud, and you even wrote a letter to miss tang,saying that you don't wanna be the vice-chairperson anymore.haha(: And I'll miss the times whereby you'll say a lot of DIRTY jokes. CAN'T BE HELPED LAH you OLD MAN! 18 YEARS OLD ALREADY, YAH speaking of this. YOU STILL throw paper balls, play paper aeroplanes WITH OUR CLASS BOYS.HAHA(: And I remember that time when I lost my wallet,and cried, you were so GOOOD that you treated me to the movies. And even accompanied me to the police station. I'll also remember times whereby you'll keep singing JAY chou's songs, and I'll sing along with you. AND I'LL REMEMBER YOUR SUPER FAKE LAUGHTER.hahah(: I remember the last time I saw you in school, you were upset that you might not be able to promote to SEC THREE,and I don't know if you can or not, but I really hope you can okay? If you've any doubts, THOUGH I'M NOT THAT SMART,but I'll help you as much as I can okay? You're really a great friend,that brings both ANGER and JOY to my life!<3

Solihin.
you're like super shy. and i know you're VERY AFRAID of me, I also won't eat you up kay! :D haha. from sec one till now, all i remember is that you're super shy, AND SUPER DUPER SHY, INFRONT OF THE GIRLS, never change one.(: And I'll always remember your shyness(: If I could choose again, I'd choose you to be in my class, though we don't really talk much.(:

Henry.
THANKS A LOT. you're really A GREAT FRIEND. one that i can confide into, though I chose not to. One that really cares for me. When I didn't go to school,you'll always be the one to message me and ask whether if i'm unwell or anything. And you will always tell me the updates in school and stuff. I can't express how grateful I am, because my english is bad, but i'm like REALLY grateful kay? I'll always remember you, the short short cute cute boy with spectacles(: And I don't know why, you're kinda shy too.Cause you always didn't dare to look at me IN THE EYE. ya hahha(:And I'll remember that you'll always PLAY YOUR paper balls, and paper aeroplanes,cannot stop one lah! But what I like is, when you wanna have fun, you can be super childish, but when it's serious,you would be serious(: I'm really glad that you're in my class k!(: Thanks for really caring for me, supporting me and stuff, I'll never forget youuuuu<3

Xuan Yu.
ALWAYS SO BLURRRRRR. that's what I remember of you!(: HAHHA,and you always give me that just-wake-up-so-you-look-super-untidy feeling lah. haha(: AND YES,you're like all the other boys,paper balls,paper aeroplanes. ahhhh,grow up LAH. haha(: next year, you're gonna be an upper sec alr, STOP playing your paper aeroplanes kay!(:

Zhao Wei.
I've known you the longest. Since primary school,but we don't talk. Because I don't know what to say to you. hahaha(: MY ONLY TOPIC to you is, SI YING. Take good care of her lah, <3 her more, AND TAKE MY INITIATIVE LEH, you're like so shy pls. You must learn to take the first step lah kay! haha(: AND, I READ your blog at times okay, I SAW ONE SUPER INTERESTING POST OF YOURS. haha, go figure it out which one is it,:D

kayyy next!
Sufiana.
Don't be too worried aye, that you might not be able to promote. As I didn't go to school, I don't know whether you can promote or what,but I believe in you okay? I bet you'll definitely be able to do it!(: I'll miss the time whereby melissa and I used scotch tape on you! HAHAHAHHAA(: That was so super funnny okay. But somehow you managed to take it out, I don't know why! AND I'll miss your super nice handwriting tooooooooo): I'LL miss talking to you about S_____ yah, and trying to console you and stuff. Just know that even though we might change classes next year, I'll still be your 24/7 listening ear okay? That's a fact that will never ever change. Though sometimes you may do certain stuff that I may not like, but you're still VERY DEAR to me, and I love you! I'll visit your blog frequently like next year to know how you're doing kay?(:

Cheryl!
okay this is a little bit funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.haha because we are not close at all. but during the time whereby my toe was injured and I had to sit at the canteen, I'm glad you were there too(: I really <3 the talks we had during that period of time. It's like I FINALLY GOT TO KNOW YOU BETTER,like how ironic. haha(: still,thanks for answering all my stupid questions kay?(: heh.


Xenia.
THANKS MY DEAR, for always showing me care and concern, accompanying me here and there whenever I neeed you. It's like, you never fail to be there when I need you, and I really appreciate it(: I really treat you as a GOOOOD friend kay, and I can't bear to leave you lah): So you must say hello and stuff when you see me kay!<3 I know you will do so!(:

ShuQin.
One that I will always talk to during exam period(: heh,cause you're sitting like right behind me!:D I really miss those times whereby we can talk a lot kay? Like good friends, talking about anything under the sun(: I hope that there are like more exams, that maybe I can talk to you more ayeeee?): YOU ALSO MUST REMEMBER ME KAY!): cause I'll definitely remember you! ):

Yuhui.
TU DI TU DI TU DI<3
I'll miss you saying, "SHI FU!"): You always never fail to make me laugh with your lame jokes, or rather YOU NEVER FAIL TO MAKE 2B LAUGH(: Though sometimes it's really lame, but I <3 'em still! I'll seriously miss you a lot, and I'll miss the times whereby _____________. YAH, you say cannot say one. haha(: AND also, the bitching session, w rouxuan,wanfen and melissa. Whenever you're not in class, I always feel that the class is EXCEPTIONALLY QUIET,even when I talk also got ECHO. hahahah okay that was a joke(: BUT SERIOUSLY,whenever you're not in class,there's like something missing. I'll seriously miss you okay):



I'LL REALLY MISS EVERY SINGLE ONE IN 2B LAHHHHHHHHHHH,):
though it's like, we're labelled as the not united class, but i really can't bear lah,): I'll miss every single crap I've done in 2b,and how the class endured me. I bet when I go to the next class, and when I do all my crappy stuff, my new classmates will go like, "Oh what the hell is this girl trying to do?" HAHA,maybe only 2B understands me lah):

<3 you all.
SO try to go to the chalet regardless of what kay(:


Lastly,
there's still Melissa, Deborah, Merlin and Cindy. But I've so much to say that I think I NEED LIKE HOURS TO WRITE,maybe I'll write @ the next post.

No comments: