Friday, October 05, 2007

Things can't get ANY worser

My toe got cut by some stupid metal. the only word that person breathed was, "oh". I'm not expecting him to pay for my medical bills, but upon seeing my toe bleed profusely, upon seeing how helpless I am, he just continued doing his own stuff. Tsk. And the 'glue' the doctor recommended cost $50 ITSELF, not including the injection, consultation fees and the medicine. I see a big hole in my wallet now, eh correction, I ALREADY see a big hole in my wallet, it's just that I see a BIGGER one now. Moreover,the doctor kept stressing that the wound is VERY DIRTY, countless times. She says if the bacteria is still inside or whatever, she'll have to drain 'em out. It's disgusting but try visualising the scene in your head now, DRAIN THE BACTERIA OUT----Gross.
Thanks A LOTT to Isabel, without her, I might have died of loss of too much blood, seriously,<3 Also, thanks to Geraldine for showing so much care, and offering to send me to school though we're in different schools, and Xin too, though you were late, you still rushed to my house to look for me, <3 All in all,the worst thing is I got to eat my medicine, LIKE NOW-_-,and the pill as big as A HAMBURGER!! :D :D HAHA obviously not, but it's way big and I almost choked while attempting to swallow it this afternoon. It's best if I choke and die anyway. EOYYYYYYY's. The English papers sucked to the extreme, I wonder how can some people claim it's easy while I totally stunned when I saw the persuasive speech question. Chinese is needless to say, I don't know what-the-whatever is wrong with my languages. Geography was rushing everything throughout, SUPERRRRR TEDIOUS, I almost skipped one page, but I managed to spot that and rush some last minute answers, another gone case. Lastly, today was Math Paper 1, some loss of marks already. KAYYYYYYY, after saying everything, I realise that ALL of my papers didn't go well, but,I'm somehow not in the mood. This dumb leg, the tedious papers, the super-big pills, problems, forget it. Complaining doesn't make things go back the way they were.

/Edited





SEE, I was so 'HAPPY' before I got the cut.

No comments: