Stayed up the whole night with Bel and Esther, cos we planned to eat Macs' breakfast. Plus I think my body is extremely weak or sth, cos I felt sick throughout the whole day,and I didn't even have the mood to go out, but since I promised that pig,I met up with him still. We caught The Game Plan. Although the story was kinda anticipated, but nevertheless, I still felt that it was an awesome movie,and definitely worth to watch. {:
AND AFTER THE MOVIE, I WENT STRAIGHT HOME, (?!?!?!?!!)
Reasons being:
1. Felt rly rly drained out.
2. Lack of cash.
3. I thought that pig wanted to meet his friend.
I seriously feel that this school break lacks entertainment. Tsk, my life is like SUPER BORING.
--
Anyway, I've decided on Double Science instead of Triple Science. I don't really like Biology, and I thought I could cope better with only 7 subjs (:
No comments:
Post a Comment