I spent a meaningful day by...........
rotting at home again! YAY-___- I was supposed to be out, eating steamboat with Esther and Yuin Ping, but Esther was sick, so the whole thing was cancelled. GET WELL SOON ANYWAY BIRD! [:
TSK, the holidays are really boring. Maybe I should find some constructive stuff to do, like go for a morning jog to train my stamina, read up more books, complete my holiday homework, do more exercise,find meaningful stuff to do?
Tsk, maybe tomorrow? Haha yes yes yes, I don't deny that I always procrastinate [:
It's raining now, and I'm reminded of the umbrella song! (Okay I know it's random)
The chalet is tomorrow, and I'm not really excited. Maybe it's because I've ELDDS training, and I would've to take the train down to Pasir Ris all by myself? ):
rotting at home again! YAY-___- I was supposed to be out, eating steamboat with Esther and Yuin Ping, but Esther was sick, so the whole thing was cancelled. GET WELL SOON ANYWAY BIRD! [:
TSK, the holidays are really boring. Maybe I should find some constructive stuff to do, like go for a morning jog to train my stamina, read up more books, complete my holiday homework, do more exercise,find meaningful stuff to do?
Tsk, maybe tomorrow? Haha yes yes yes, I don't deny that I always procrastinate [:
It's raining now, and I'm reminded of the umbrella song! (Okay I know it's random)
No comments:
Post a Comment