YAY. Counting down: 5 more days to.......
I shall only say it later to create the suspense.
(I know no one's interested but I just want to do so:D)
Anyhow I've been really exhausted the past few days (AND TODAY), sleeping as late as 7am, and getting up as early as 9-10am.
Went to work on Monday and it was really tiring, as compared to the first time, so I went home with aches here and there.
Tuesday was spent at Sentosa with the birds. I didn't manage to wake up on time so Bel had to come up to my house just to wake me up. And I woke up to know that I've received 40 over missed calls. (20 by BFF, the other 20 by bel) :\
At night my extended family went for dinner to celebrate my aunt's birthday, and it's way long since we had gatherings like this so the feeling is really nice 8)
And finally, my mom woke me up early in the morning today to go all the way to Lavender to get me a new passport.
Okay so here's the situation.
I've this chance to go to Genting with my mom and her boss. But my passport has expired last year and making a new passport requires 1 week, so I won't be able to get back my passport in time for the trip.
Then we decided to try our luck and ask if I can get back my passport by Saturday. (cos they're not opened on sundays)
And surprisingly, the person agreed. YAYYYYYY! I'M GOING TO GENTING NEXT MONDAY, LIKE HOW COOL! 8D Yeah I know you guys out there can go to places like Australia, Japan, or even Korea for holidays, so Genting is just nothing to you. But for a girl like me, who has spent her holidays of the past 9 years staying in Singapore, THIS IS SO COOOOOOOL!:D
YAY! 5 more days to the Genting trip. I'll be gone from next Monday to Thursday. Till Thursday, please miss me. 8)
No comments:
Post a Comment