-went plaza singapura to meet carmen plus minji and co.
-saw yolanda and yay she's super cute :D
-parted with 'em there and went to town with clarence and co.
-played the super ruthless scissors-paper-stone game with bff and we laughed out loud.
-laura plus yy came, and we laughed out louder cos like what yy say, we are easily amused :D
-went for the countdown @ vivo but apparently the atmosphere wasn't rly good.
-created the atmosphere by going around to different groups and wishing 'em a merry christmas.
-sat at some corner and gossiped hell lots to pass time.
-caught national treasures which was rly niceeeeeee. I know I'm not supposed to spend money on stuff like that, but yeah, it's a once-in-a-year-thing. 8)
-spent 1 hour walking all the way to the sentosa and I asked bff to piggyback me twice. 8)
-slept at the sofa of some resort (which we weren't supposed to be there)
-got chased away by some security guy.
-ate breakfast at harbourfront and I began to act crazy cos I'm deprived of sleep.
-Emilia's a happy plus contented girl this xmas eve.
Christmas
Slept the whole day and went to my mom's office for gift exchange at night.
Genting Trip.




look at the pig, then look at us. :}

My sister said, "Come, let's take jump shots!" And we tried. But, it didn't turn out nice.





Ripley's believe it or not.



About the two pictures above: They survived despite having severe injuries, unbelievable right.

Look at this fish, then look at the picture below.

LOL, LOLER, LOLEST, LOLEREST. :D

And I was so friendly that I made friends with the Caucasians there and I took photos with 'em :D
.
..
...
.....
YEAH, RIGHT! :D These are fake people, look at the picture below and you'll know.

See, their positions doesn't change. 8)


Both of 'em can reach for it...

SO CAN I. So the conclusion is, I'm not short yay! :)

And look, he has to tip-toe a little 8)


This whoever guy who owns all these ties, IS DAMN VAIN :D:D


boredom, plain boredom :)



Imagine how cold it was, and I loved it.(:

The greatest mom ever, xoxoxoxo
--
Gx's brother's wedding






Little Alfie :)


my mom is the prettiest to me, forever. 8)



--
Randoms:

super candid, super cute:)
yay, finally done! 8)
You're always the one taking the initiative,
you're always the one being so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment