Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Typical school day

Shuna's sweet 17th.
:)






I miss ALL of my childhood friends.
):


My class was damn funny today. Cos its Xue Si's birthday so we suggested to sing a birthday song to him. Then there was all sorts of different ideas; The slow and fast version of the birthday song, the hip-hop birthday song, the chinese, english and malay version of the birthday song, etc. So obviously my class sang the slow version just to drag time, and in the end we managed to waste 10 minutes of our Physics lesson. And Mr Malek's damn cute cos we greeted him in a super slow manner to drag even more time. And he actually played along with us by greeting us slowly too. Hahaha 3D rocks. :)
Camp's coming camp's coming camp's coming and it's gonna be at Pulau Ubin yay! It's gonna be fun. (I guess)
:)


--
Happy 15th birthday to Shoe Wash!
Haha I hope that you'll like the cards Merlin and I made kay, and I'll TRY to stop calling you shoe wash, which is highly impossible cos idk which is the EXACT pronounciation of your name. :\

Happy 19th birthday to Kelyn!
Omg sis you're getting older and older. It seemed like yesterday when you're studying in Fajar. Anyhow I hope that you'll get the loan from the bank for your flat. OH AND grow up pleaseeeeee, stop your piglety-fetish. Haha.
:)
xx

No comments: