Monday, February 04, 2008

Comical doctor

I totally forgot about the Physics class test today and I'm bound to fail it, but yeah whatever, it's over anyway.
Anyhow my diet was close to successful today! :) Fruits plus bread plus water, yay. I only broke my diet during lunch when we went to Limbang to eat. So it's like I ordered my food and I paid. But when the lady came with the food, she asked me to pay again cus she said she don't remember me paying. Like -___________________-. Even Merlin saw me paying. I know I am stupid to pay again, (which means I paid $6 for a bowl of noodles), but I simply can't be bothered with people like her.

Oh, and I went for the check-up today to certify that I'm fit enough for the camp. The doctor merely asks a few simple questions, scribbles stuff that I cannot understand, and TA-DA, he earns $20. Haha but not forgetting the many many years of studying to be able to be what he is today. :\ And he's damn funny I tell you.
Doctor: You have any special diet?
Me: Hmm I have special diets. (gives a stupid smile cos I was referring to skipping my meals)
Doctor: I mean like food that you cannot eat, not food that you DON'T WANT to eat.
And I saw this thermometer on the table so we started another stupid conversation.
Me: Eh how come you didn't take my temperature?
Doctor: For what?
Me: Oooh cos I might have contracted dengue.
Doctor: Haha you don't want to go to the camp huh?
Me: No I just want to stay in the hopsital.
Doctor: You're weird.
And after a few seconds,
Doctor: Never mind lah, let you try lor, anyway it's not much of a problem.
HAHAHHAHAHA the doctor is way comical. :)



Note to all: The Emilia that you guys are gonna see on Wednesday, isn't me. It's an illusion HAHA. :)
Wednesday is doom's day wednesday is doom's day wednesday is doom's day.






doesn't it matter to you anymore?

No comments: