Friday, February 22, 2008

Sec 3 camp 08

HAPPY BELATED 15TH BIRTHDAY TO YUTING! :)

Back from camp and I'm gonna skip the blog-every-single-detail-out thing.
But this camp is rly a good experience cus yeah we stepped out of our comfort zone and pushed ourselves to the limits. And I even had to face my greatest fears during camp; Snakes, Supernatural stuff, Heights.
Snakes were practically EVERYWHERE!!!!! I just have this snake phobia since young. As long as it looks like a snake and feels like a snake, whether it is a picture, a toy, a dead snake or a real life snake, I'll get freaked out.
Lastly, WATER IS PRECIOUS.Save water!!!!! :)

Bel helped me to apply some nail polish yesterday which was super ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I used to love applying nail polish when i was young but now............................. Oh and I finally saw the childish side of DingDongBel.
(L)

Emilia have to shut her mouth.So irritating! I'm being so nice,to paint her nails yet she don't appreciate it D:


LOOK LOOK! She blurred Goh and Chee's URL, but she made her URL so clear. Tsk. :)


DingDongBel brings this to school everyday. I think she should be called VainPok Goh instead of Isabel Goh.

Simply cus i look g-r-o-s-s.

Maybe nail polish ain't disgusting but one thing for sure, my nail is disgusting.




Common tests. Upcoming performance.
They make me hell busy and somehow I've adopted this new hobby(?); To keep myself occupied and spare no free time for myself. :)







five days,

No comments: