Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Esther G.'s post

Hellohellohello, esthergoh is here!
ooi made me her new maid.
she said laziness explains e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
so that explains why i'm here posting and helping her to edit her layout which i think it looks even uglier.
i'm off. :)
P.S. my birthday's coming.



/Edit
Esther Goh is seriously rude.
What rights does she has to post at my blog w/o permission huh?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haha okay not funny.
-.-
Sorry for wasting your efforts cus i still changed the skin in the end.
:)
Anyhow i've been watching a lot of movies recently.

L: Change the world
The Eye
10,000 BC


One movie costs $10, so if I resisted the temptation of watching the above movies, i would've saved $30 and i could've bought a dress. ):

Lastly,
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO GINNY!
xx








So unrequited now
I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me

No comments: