The 12 of us had our very first English lesson with Miss Lee today.
She said this, "We're counting on the few of you to score the distinctions."
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!
Omgz, how pressurizing how pressurizing.
Emilia was never once associated with a distinction for English, serious.
My English ain't good, in fact it's far from good and idk why am I in that class in the first place. Besides every vocabulary word that was shouted out today during class seems so foreign to me. Words like, pandemonium, rampant, asunder? I never once heard these words before. Tell me, how am I to cope?
On a lighter note, I'm glad that Yong Kian is there to let me feel less tensed up.
Stress.
STRESS.
STRESSS!
STRESSSS!
STRESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To add on to the overwhelming stress,
MYE is coming in like, 3 weeks?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?
Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay.
I must do it, no matter how tough.
During P.E today, I meant to kick the soccer ball to Merlin but due to my mediocre skills, I kicked the ball and it hit yuting's leg. But her reaction is funny, like very. HAHA.
Yuting, if you're reading this, which is er impossible, I'm SORRY and I once again stress that it's unintentional!
(:
Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
No comments:
Post a Comment