Thursday, April 10, 2008

Truths can be so hurting at times

My uncle asked me this, "Emilia Ooi, why now you so fat?"
I know I'm fat and short like duh but omgz, truths can be so hurtful at times.
Initially I was feeling jubilant cus the paper aeroplanes that I made today flew so far.
:}
But after this... SIGH.
In a melancholy mood. In a melancholy mood. In a melancholy mood.
I.am.a.typical.teenage.girl.hello.

Service Learning workshop today.
We were supposed to build a float for a "prince" (which apparently was one of the facilitators for the amazing race 2 weeks ago) and group 5's production was extremely artistic and abstract............NOT. Hhahaahah I guess ours was one of the worst, like totally screwed up. But at least, we done that screwed up float together, yay.
:)

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS FAZLIN! I love you! But I was kinda disappointed that I didn't manage to wish you today cus we didn't have fate. ):

Look, and tell me how obese how I look.





Yoke Teng has these two big patricks not fair not fair! ):

patrickfelldown.
:}

Unglamorous. Obesity. Shortness. Ugliness.
--


Tomorrow's International Friendship Day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: