I dreamt that my dog died and I broke down.
She's like 13 years old, which means in dog years, she's already 91.
And the average lifespan of a chow chow should be like 8-10 years old.

This is how a normal chow chow looks like.


And this is how my dog looks like.
Seriously I'll cry if she's gone. All these years she's been part of the family. And she's so old that she may just leave us anytime. Omg :(
--
She's like 13 years old, which means in dog years, she's already 91.
And the average lifespan of a chow chow should be like 8-10 years old.
This is how a normal chow chow looks like.
And this is how my dog looks like.
Seriously I'll cry if she's gone. All these years she's been part of the family. And she's so old that she may just leave us anytime. Omg :(
--
It's 7.54pm now I bet a lot of people are at Hillsong's concert :(:( I didn't go because of some reasons but oh well, there's always next year.
Happy Birthday to C.Chan!
Happy Birthday to Thaqif!
There are many things left to remind me
Of a love that I just can't leave behind me
No comments:
Post a Comment