Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tired; physically and mentally.

Things are still as costly as usual. Tell me again, about Great Singapore Sales? Oh maybe there are discounts, say a couple of dollars? Such a disappointment :(
Anyway nerd and I saw Steven Lim at town yesterday and he approached us.

Him: Hi. You know who am I?
Me: (pretends not to know him) Uh no.
Chee: (pretends not to know him too) No.
Him: Oh hi I'm Steven Lim, the famous blogger. And this is a photo of me with a few models.
(And he starts giving this yes-i-know-i-am-handsome pose)
Me & Chee: Errrrrrrrrr haha oh.
Him: How old are you girls?
Me & Chee: 15.
Him: Whoa so young I wanted to ask you girls to be models. Never mind then.

Then he flashed this cheeky smile like............................
Like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Steven Lim approaching us to be models. Steven Lim.
Hahahahahaha okay I can't stop laughing at the thought of him.




This is a retake of my life
I was his star for many nights
Now the roles have changed








/Edit
Away till the 1st..


ps/ happy birthday to yifang in one day's advance!

No comments: