Sorry. Empathetic. Sad. Angry. Helpless.
I don't know I guess it's a mixture of everything.
As unbelievable as it sounds, I actually know exactly how you feel. And I know you feel worst than me. I don't know how can I help, I don't know what should I do, I just feel......
Sheesh forget it I cannot even string my thoughts into words.
But one thing I know.
I can predict that on the first day (or week) of school, we'll be assigned lots of homework. Teachers will start teaching like crazy and they'll say, "Oh it's not that we want to, it's just that we don't have time! The O' levels are brought forward and we cannot finish the syllabus." Then the class will start whining in vain because the teachers are still gonna teach.
Uh..
ps/ I am not emo or whatsoever do not assume.
No comments:
Post a Comment