Today has been like a mini movie marathon cum completing home joy day.
I woke up early to catch Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. (fyi I watched the first one last night and I got addicted) Anyway the bottom line is you've got to watch the first one to understand the second one. And seriously while people have all sorts of favourite characters like Peter or Prince Caspian, mine was actually the lion called Aslan. Yes yes I know I'm weird. :):)
So... I completed home joy too but not exactly a lot because 2 hours after we started doing, we had to go to some French restaurant for dinner. Yet again, I was persuaded to try escargots which kinda coughsturnedoutbadcoughs. And after dinner we watched another movie, Bring It On: In It To Win It. Yay so I'm leaving soon. Please don't let my blog die tyvm :D
It's 1am now but anyway, happy belated birthday to binbin and rebecca. Also, happy birthday to wanteng! xx
Have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Looking down the road you should be taking
I should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you go
No comments:
Post a Comment