









Sherwin's card which has words so true. (pay attention to the words in the box :D)




















































Gan-mummy and sj!!!!







I watched The Happening while I was at my cousin's chalet and it ain't nice. wasted my 10 bucks. We went Escape the next day but I only played 3 rides. -.- And in the night I went to my class chalet for the bbq, after which I left and didn't return. So sorry guys :( Night-cycling was fun fun fun. We cycled from Pasir Ris to East Coast and I got so pissed off by some stuff so we cycled back again. (to you or anyone else: we are not transparent and we have feelings) We took like what, 2 and 1/2 hours to cycle back and I was complaining throughout though I didn't cycle cuz they fetched me :\
Oh I've a big BIG BIG piece of good news to share with everyone. And that is..
....
....
....
....
....
I'VE RECEIVED A LETTER TO MAKE MY I/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one can flaunt their I/Cs infront of me anymore cuz I'm gonna have mine SOON. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And I was crying alone tonight
And I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you
So just come back we'll make it better
So just come back I'll make it
Better than it ever was
Better than it ever was
No comments:
Post a Comment