Saturday, July 05, 2008

First crush


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED COUSIN, PHELIA!!!!!



Please do not believe Zhen Yi/Jocelyn/Pei Si because my first crush is so not Ji Kai hahahahahaha. (inside joke)
K fine fine, maybe he's just one of them, but definitely not the first. OMGGGGGGGGG.


We were late for the Dance concert yesterday but luckily they started 15 minutes late due to the traffic jam and so, we were on time. My primary school was invited as guest performers and as I saw the dancers, they reminded me of how I used to be. I was in Chinese Dance (for 3 years), and Jocelyn was in Indian Dance (for 3 weeks) Hahahahha :)

And Zhi Yuan was the joke of the concert. During one particular dance, the male dancers went to the center of the stage one by one to show their moves.
There were many cool moves by each of them, but when it was Zhi Yuan's turn, all he did was................................a kick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So I burst out in laughter which resulted in people asking, "Eh Emilia, you were the one laughing so loudly just now, right?" And I heard Reisuke (I think) saying, "Shut up Emilia", from behind.
WHATEVER(:

We went for dinner after that, without Jiaqi but with Awal and Subahan. EVERYWHERE we went was filled with people but we managed to get seats at KFC in the end. And everyone were like entertained by my jokes okay!
Joke-of-yesterday: Everyone, BUT Emilia :D


Today, I went to Sahara desert.................. not. -.- We went to the sauna at Warren Country Club, but I don't feel any weight lost!!!!!
:(













My face is fat please :(
BUT................ I realised something.

LONG LONG AGO: when my hair was so long.



LONG AGO: when I cut my hair out of impulse.


NOW: My hair's growing yay!

No comments: