Thursday, July 17, 2008

Childish classmates.

Note from Mr Cheng:
All ex-lasallians are welcomed to go back to De La Salle on 19th July 2008 (Saturday) for Cutural Night, from 4pm-8pm. So do pass the message around.

I miss DLS, a lot! :( If any of you guys are going back, please tell me huh.
--

Okay omg I feel so stupid today.
Tommy pushed Guan Quan to me and I was about to scream at him while I was walking out of the classroom. But bird went out first and she closed the classroom door (I DON'T KNOW WHY) so I stupidly banged into the door without even realizing.
And they erupted in laughter, while giving redundant comments.

Tommy: HAHAHAHAHAHA she didn't even realise that the door's in front of her.
Guan Quan: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

-.-
Wth, I feel super dumb haha.
Stupid classmates. See how matured 15-year-old boys can get?! Very matured huh :D


Anyway I think I've learnt quite a lot in school. For the past week, I've learnt............
1. to play the dice and coin game using the calculator.
2. to perform magic professionally (HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA maybe not)
3. to create an illusion that I'm bending the pen but in actual fact, I'm not bending it.

Hahahahhahaahahahahahaahha.
Time flies. Tomorrow's Friday already, and Isabel's coming back tomorrow yay!

No comments: