














Hehehehehe I luv bangles :}
Luv you too beautifooooool xx
And someone who's pushing me to my limits......

You........... lack sensitivity. I'd rather you NOT care than pretend to care.
You........... I just dislike you.
Have I not tried? Have I not tried hard enough?
You're intolerable I can't stand you, seriously.
I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you. I really cannot stand you.
Ugh.
Spoiler. Day spoiler. Mood spoiler.
SPOILER!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment