Saturday, August 02, 2008

Freaked Out

OMG OMG OMG.
O-M-G.
This afternoon, I ate a durian with a red worm in it. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I cannot explain how freaked out I was but I was very disgusted by it. So I gargled my mouth like countless times but it still feels like the worm was in my mouth. Okay omg trauma.
I'M NEVER GONNA EAT A DURIAN AGAINNNNNNNNN.
-.-
Maybe not. But I'm not gonna eat a durian without CHECKING FOR WORMS. OMG -hyperventilates-

On a lighter note..

Went to the Festival Of Praise with D today. At first we didn't know how to get there so this group of girls brought us there. Yay nice people :D It was awesomezzzzz (seriously) and even if you didn't go yesterday, or today, you may still go tomorrow. It's your last chance!!! The next F.O.P is next year, so.... why wait when you can go tomorrow? Besides, entrance is free hahaahahahahahaha k I shall shut up.
For details, click on the poster above.
Yaaaayyyy praise God for the wonderful day and it was heartening to see the whole stadium packed with people praising God together. :D


"You cannot change people but you can start from changing the way you handle your emotions. Take ownership and be responsible for your own emotions and gradually, people around you will get influenced positively."

"When you face unhappiness, it's like watching a bad movie. Would you buy the DVD of that movie or re-watch the movie? So what for harp on your unhappiness and think of it so often when it only make you feel worse?"
Thanks God, for answering my prayers.

No comments: