Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nick Jonas

I'm not supposed to be here because like everyone else, I'm supposed to be studying for EOYs, but this is so important that I just have to make time for this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY LOVE!!!!!!! :)



Things to clarify.
1. I am not a stalker of Nick Jonas.
2. I do not fantasize about him, or fabricate tales.
Hahahahahaha it's just the typical teen-go-crazy-over-idol period, and I guess the so-called "love" will die off soon. But for now, I love you still, Nick! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs Nick Jonas!

Berenice Phang said...

emilia, help me tell your future husband "happy birthday to NICK JONAS" ii can't wait for the wedding. flowergirl with yuting... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHX

Anonymous said...

HI MRS JONAS!
cant wait for your wedding!!
(:

Yvonne said...

Y NOT ONLINE!
K, I SEND YOU ONCE I TAKE K. COS I AM ASKING FIRST HEHEHEHHE. :/

Laura, said...

LOLOL.Joe better lah!nick's hair so curly HAHAHAHAHA:D

Yuin Ping said...

did you change number?
i miss you so much :(
sorry cmi today,love emiliaooi!

Emilia said...

Hahahaha omg seeing all the "Mrs Jonas" makes me happpyyyyyy wheeee :)