My schedule for the next two weeks is packed and filled with intensive ELDDS rehearsals because we have an upcoming external performance on 31st Oct, and also intensive higher chinese lessons because we have express chinese Os on 5th Nov. The two weeks following that shall again be packed with supplementary lessons. One day after the end of the supplementary lessons which is the 16th Oct will be the day we head off to Beijing (!!!) and when I get back, I have a ELDDS camp to attend. Oh and not to forget, Mr Benny Lim's wedding!
So yes basically the whole of November is packed, but I shall not complain because I believe all the hard work put in will be paid off. I seriously desperately undoubtedly unquestionably want an A1 for express chinese Os because if I don't, I'll get kicked out of higher chinese and my 4-5 years of staying back for higher chinese lessons will go down the drain :(
(Jyjyjyjy)
On a brighter note, December shall be filled with fun fun fun activities with my loved ones heeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment