Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday wishes

Happy birthday to Terry Ting ex-bff hahaha :)
Thanks for being so nice. Time really flies 'cos I've known you for 3-4 years?! OMG SO FAST AND I DIDN'T REALISE.
I still remember how we became best friends.
I still remember how we used to have so much to talk on the phone.
I still remember there was once we talked till like what, 6am?
I still remember you didn't dare to have a go on the Inverter and I didn't dare to go into the haunted house. In the end I still went in the haunted house but you didn't try the Inverter. (yes you're lousy)
I still remember you piggybacked me when I got tired of walking into Sentosa on Christmas Eve.
I still remember the violent scissors-paper-stone that we used to play and the stupid heart attack game on New Year's Eve.
I still remember how you listened to me cry when ___.
I still remember how I listened to your unhappiness like how you listened to mine.

So I shall tell you one thing that I really like about you ok. I like the fact that we could talk about anything under the sun. Don't you think that's cool? YES THAT'S COOL TO ME :)
And I shall celebrate your belated birthday with you after my Chinese Os k k k.
Yay love you.


Happy birthday to Merabel.
I think I've known you like all my life, since we were born. Hahaha I still remember how you pronounced "Kitchen" as "Chicken" hahaha ok I shall stop being mean. Instead of being sad over your results, you can work harder for next year yes? Yay jyjy.


Happy birthday to Pei yi, in advance.
I still think you're anorexic and you're like as skinny as a bamboo omg please gain more weight. Otherwise you're gonna get blown away when the wind blows heehee ok I kid I kid.
Stay happy always, just like Garfield :)

No comments: