YAAAAYYYYYYY I FEEEEEEL SO CAREFREE NO MORE CHINESE Os HAHAHAHA. Never mind how badly or well I did, it is o-v-e-r (!!!) Thanks to all who sent me messages to wish me luck, and some of your messages really surprised me. Thanks so much.
Ok I have a lot of pictures so please be prepared.
30st Oct: Full dress rehearsal at The Substation;

We are the Fantastic Four and we are fantastic people heehee.













Nat, you just had to blur our faces :(


We thought The Substation was a big place but no we were shocked when we got there but it's good too cos we can just project our voice without using microphones.
Oooooh and I learnt how to play bridge on that day:):)
31st Oct: KPDT October show;
We, KPDT, love to.. cam-whore.


Our CCA shirt is cooler than yours :)




Matthew

Kutu/f2

Warah/photographer

Kiannytan/41/f1

Fantastic Four (!!!!)


We.wanted.to.be.sexy

"1, 2, 3, say huh." My huh-pose is the best pose ever :)












Look at Matthew hahaha




Minghao with make-up is cute hahahahhaha.






Gypsy woman heehee.

Huda


Audrey!




Farah

Nat; SM who tried to be strict haha

Unglam kutu/f2





Wanyiyiyiyi :)

I cannot stand not being in the picture haha ok I kid.



Thanks to everyone who came to support us, bought me flowers, consoled me when I was so nervous at the backstage.
Thanks to KPTT for all the hardwork, The Substation for being such a nice place, Mr Helmi, Miss Tang and Quraisya for guiding us.
Thanks to everyone who made me laugh, everyone who enjoyed my singing, and also everyone who found it hard to put up with my singing. Ha ha okay I think majority belongs to the latter :(
But I still like singing ok too bad you cannot stop me haha.
Anyway this is the sec 3's last performance with the juniors already. We will miss you guys so much and I think we've really bonded through this. Another last performance next year which is the graduation show and then bye bye KPDT/ELDDS. You tell me, sad or not? :( :(
01 Nov: Halloween @ Night Safari;











































He ignored the fact that I was taking a picture :(















Fbd and I met this really nice couple who asked us if we wanted to buy the tickets with them, so we got a 50% discount. Then we went separate ways with the couple but got back together again very soon because we were scared to go alone.
The freakiest part is when I saw a ghost standing outside a shop, and it's not moving at all.
Me: Eh I think it's real!
Random Guy: No it's fake.
And he went to hug the ghost to show me.
Me: Huh? It looks real.
Cindy: Yeah I can see his eyes.
So when we walked near him, he suddenly moved to scare us and we screamed like idiots yay best.
Ahhhhh omg tiring. Performance done. Chinese Os done. Beijing immersion trip up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment