Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mr Lim's wedding



3D with the newlywed

It was my first time being a bridesmaid so I was extremely nervous, though I know I'm not the main character. And I was trying very hard to smile when I marched in and saw everyone, so I was like "Okay Emilia, even though you're nervous, just smile."
Despite trying to look normal, I think it was still pretty obvious that I am nervous because after the whole thing, Miss Tang told me that she could see I'm trying hard to smile.
All in all, it was quite okay. Singing the worship songs make me feel like going back to church again, and I feel like I've drifted away from God :(

And it seems like everyone has uploaded the Beijing photos except for me omg okay shall do it soon :)

BTW it's 2nd December, so..
Happpppppy birthday to Yuinping, Jeremy, Yiying and Dawn!
Although it may sound insincere but from deep deep deep deep down my heart, I wish that all of you will stay happy, so that no matter what tough situations you may face, you'll still face it without much worries :)

No comments: