Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year

Met Bffffffffffffffz!


And we watched Bolt in.................3D(!!!!) Hahahaha so cool right but we're a little slow cos the movie has been screening for quite some time already haha.

We have cool 3D glasses :):)


Parted with my dear and went to meet Bjorn and Jeremy.
Okay so look at the 2 pictures below and compare.

Taken by my usual canon camera.

Taken by Bjorn's DSLR.
Huge difference yes I know, his is so much nicer hahah.



So we reached Esplanade soon and I saw Warah there :) But she pretended she doesn't know me (warah i hope you're reading this cos you broke my heart into a million pieces haha)

Moving on. We wanted to get to this bridge on the highway but after walking for like 20 minutes, (okay maybe I exaggerate a little) we realised that the bridge was closed and we've to walk back to Esplanade :(


Night view..

After meeting up with Jeremy, I saw................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SUREN!!!!!!! OMG I MISS HIM LIKE WHAT :( He's one of my bestest ELDDS senior and he has guided me so much during syf period and omg I just miss him. I still remember I shed tears of joy when I knew he was one of the top scholars :(

So we went to the bridge connecting Esplanade and the Merlion. And yk reached soon after.

Spheres with wishes/resolutions of Singaporeans written on it.

Yes.I.like.to.cam-whore. I think I've repeated for the upteenth time already:\

XX and JY came after ages omgggg.
So I think we waited from like 7-12?!!? Just for countdown, and like 10minutes of fireworks. Come to think of it, it's a little.................. But anyway the fireworks were beautiful :)







Group photo(:

Thank you XX for this ONLY picture that is not blur hahahaha.

jaypeeee!

Okay this is so taken by the DSLR/

After that we went for supper and we walked and walked and walked until my legs were literally aching :( So I coincidentally saw my father on the road while we were at Clarke Quay and he sent me home yay :)

Okay so I may or may not blog about year 2008, as in the happier things that happened. Cos yknow this year there are Os and I should seriously stop coming online that often because I.want.to.conquer.O'levels. But I'll still come back to blog about stuff like birthdays very-fun-until-must-blog-outings etc :)

Today(first day of school) was okay. At least the teachers didn't step into the class and start ranting about how we should work hard and stop playing. And we played icebreakers which were quite fun ah :) But I presume from next week onwards, I'll go crazy.



p/s: i still cannot believe that i am a secondary four student omg like the oldest in the school hahahahahah.
p/p/s: someone said that I am amazing can u believe that hahaha even I cannot believe that. welll thank you 'someone, and I didn't expose yr identity ok :):)

No comments: