During recess, we asked the netballers to help us form a heart shape for her. After which Cindy will appear behind with a cake :) Ooh and we put stones in a box for her gift and told her not to open until she got home.

Thanks to deborah for the super nice banner :)




Netballers

Clique 5(!!)
Rushed home after rehearsal and we did her actual gift.


So pretty rightttt :) Esp the Snow White and the dew drops cuz I bought it hahahaha. (but they cost like a bomb zzz)
And it's rlly tiring to stick the dew drops one by one so yay I think I rock :)


Meowlissa fooooo bet you love the gift huh:) From just an ordinary wooden box to this... heehee.
Lovely card done by Deborah... The rest of us can never be as artistic as her hahaha.
Pink rose and..


a slice of cake from her favourite Bakerzin.
Initial plan was to ask her primary school friend to trick her to Jurong Point's Bakerzin. On her way there, there'll be this little kid who will give her the pink rose. (thought by Merlin/deborah)
But in the end, we didn't manage to trick her there :( :( So we decided to just go to her house, but who knows she opened the fake gift alr and she send me a msg saying, "Hi if you're planning to surprise me, I can't cos I'm going to my cousin's house then we'll go saomu tmrw." Sth like that.
And the rest of us were like...........okay hahahahahah. But I guess it's kinda expected too. Cos since Deborah's birthday to Merlin's to Cindy's, we've always planned surprises. But at least each surprise is of a different way ok:)


Yay. We, the clique 5 loves.....

YOU. :)
HAPPY SWEET 16 BFF FOO!!!!!!!!1 :) Like what I wrote on the card, you're one in a million. Though it's only one sentence but it is really how I feel about you ok :) It's hard to find another BFF like you. Hope you've enjoyed yesterday huh. Love you! :)
-----
Also, 4Diamers joined the frisbee competition yesterday.
Despite the poor me having a stomachache, I still went to take photos for them, how nice right :)


Some wtv cheering thing hahaha enlighten me please.

Yuting has the nicest legs, seriously :)

Quanquan who kept cheering for them. totally love his spirit!!







Slacker. Cam-whoring even in the middle of the game hahahhaha.
Anyway, the most important thing is......

4Diamers were the CHAMPIONS for the competition hahahaha.
So very proud of 'em :) Well done ppl.
Love the diamers yay!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
heheheeheeeee. HIIIII. thank you very much. whenever i think of the sms i sent you i think its hilarious and i can't stop smiling t myself. i will post a nice post t thank everyone sooon.
mwahhh
Bff: Hahaha welcome i love you a lot a lot bfffzxczxzxzxzxzxz :):):)
Post a Comment