Yes we've gotten.............
A
BRIGHT
SHIMMERING
GOLD!!!!
When I received Miss Tang's call last night, I thought we only got a Silver.
Mama tang: Yes we've improved. It's definitely better than a COP/Bronze.
Me: Serious?! Okay!! (lets out a smirk)
Mama tang: Eh what's with that smirk? Don't be too happy, I'm afraid that you'll be disappointed tomorrow.
Me: Yup okay, at least we improved.
Today, I was thinking "oh good, Silver!!! but it would've been better if it's a Gold."
And when Miss Tang announced the result, my heart literally stopped for a second. Then we started screaming like mad.
And it's the second time in my life I shed tears of joy ok. Although I'm not part of it but I'm really very proud of my juniors
And of course, proud of beloved drama too!I think we've only joined 3 SYFs so far?
From a Certificate of Participation to a Bronze and now.. to a GOLD(!)
The fact that we've improved so much is really heartwarming and I think we'd all have to thank Mr Helmi.
For the effects and the whole presentation of the piece. I guess the effects did add points and I realise why we weren't good enough for a Gold in the past. Still at least we improved now!!!!
Thank you Mr Helmi thank you Miss Tang thank you Miss Yap thank you KPTT thank you Judges thank you CJC thank you Mdm Lee thank you Kranji thank you Teachers thank you Kranjians thank you thank you everyone

------
Gold gold gold gold gold gold gold




Hi fellow sec 4 dramamates let's raise the bar for our graduation show and show 'em we can do it ok!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment