Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Forever is a lie

I am me. Just that I'm convinced that forever is bullshit.
--
Thank you BFF for letting me clean my eyes with your shoulder. I can't help it but yawn at your shoulder (inside joke) HAHAHAHA. Thank you merlin for your listening ear
Got back our EL results at the library today. At first I was paying attention but after 20 minutes, we began playing/joking with Khairul and Eugene.And I created a poem at that moment. I think I'm a genius. Okay it goes like this:
"Sin rule,
Cosin rule,
Khairul,
Emilia rules.
lululululululu."
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaha don't you think it's super funny(!!!!!!!!) Maybe it's only funny when it's verbalised but wtv hahah,

Played the song-guessing game with Daniel and Bff after school. Like obviously I'm the champion with 9 points, but at the very last point that determines the winner, RAINSTOP set the question and since she had chemistry with Daniel, he obviously got the correct answer how unfair right ):

Ooh,Class photo-taking tmrw. Did the props today and I witnessed a whole lot of gruesome stuff which I shouldn't mention

p/s: don't you just feel irritated when people don't reply your messages? yes i do i feel irritated i don't even feel like looking at my phone anymore.):

No comments: