Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Ms Sim day

I've been thinking how constantly tired I am recently. Despite sleeping early and then waking up to study, or vice versa, I still feel so lethargic. Despite trying the wtv 20 mins power nap I still ended up falling asleep until the next morning.

5 more months, but I already feel so tired, don't know how long can I survive. People keep telling me not to stress myself but I just feel like there's not enough time to finish revising. It's so scaryzzz

During physics lesson today, Mr Koh went through this heat capacity/latent heat calculation worksheet that we were supposed to do as homework yesterday. Most of my classmates could solve everything easily, and me? I could do none.

In the end Mr Koh flashed the answer and said, "Okay 4D, I'm impressed by you. Let's try some challenging questions from XXXX school's prelim paper." 2 MCQs. They were supposed to be tough, but everyone shouted the answer loudly. And me? I went "huh?"

And the worst part was, I let it go, I didn't ask him I didn't ask anyone. I just told myself "Okay Emilia you suck." I gave up. But no, this isn't me, this isn't how I used to be. In the past I'd ask ask ask and ask until I got it right. What happenedddddddddddd.

Is it me, or is it still me? I don't want to feel lousy, I don't want to be defeated by prelims or just a few questions but Idk why I just feel super lost. Time's flying. Time's passing before I even know it. I feel slow. I feel left behind. I feel lousy. I feel so.. tired.

Okay shut up I'm not supposed to be emo nemo right.

Hahah okay he looks more of shocked but whatever.

On a lighter note, mathe lessons nowadays are extremely fun with Ms Sim and Bird/Wt's lame jokes.Like yesterday, Wanteng, Bird and I laughed like laughing machines. And Ms Sim thought WE were crazy. (Bird it's not just me huh!) Idk what's so funny but I just kept laughing cos it's funny hahahahha.

Bird/Wt Despite you girls bullying me like crazy but I still love you girls ok cos I'm the nicest person on earth don't you just agree heehee

Oooh and today is a happy Ms Sim day In simple terms it's Ms Sim's birthday!
Tommy bought the cake yesterday and he took 49 candles cos he didn't know Ms Sim's exact age. Hahah champion.

So we asked Wanteng to ask a question during Mathe lesson. Then everyone will start crowding around her one by one. After that, we'll bring the cake out and surprise her. In the end she was really surprised(!!!) Just that she didn't cry hahz.

Spent the next period eating the cake and we collected like 5 packets of tissue just because we don't have plates. Okay bye back to the hectic life.

No comments: