Thursday, May 07, 2009

I have the best clique ever

After school, Fbd and Deborah acted like idiots by taking Melissa's bag and mine to parade around the whole school. But in the end I joined them by taking fbd's bag(which used to be my bag) and I became an idiot too. Hahaha that's why we're a clique you see. Walked round the parade square's parameter and began saying the pledge super funny hahaha.

During CL IP, Bff and I laughed like mad people bcoz of Zeng Lao Shi's mistake hahah I think I shouldn't be so mean to say it here so ok no story :)
Did mathe with her after that and yay we had fun laughing/talking/gossiping. I just love how we have never ending conversations and how we can practically share everything tgt.

Lastly,I have this very/extremely/super/uber important news to announce.........
And that is...
I.LOST.my.Amathe.textbook. Anyone of you who happened to drop amathe or have the textbook but don't need it, please be kind and donate it to me yes. I'm dying w/o an amathe textbook.



p/s: tee-pee-ass-edge you lie you lie you lie chem chem chem chem.

No comments: