BUT ANYWAY.PHYSICS SUCKED BIG TIME.Out of the 100% that I've studied, only 10% came out, champion..
Time check:12:59am.
Yet another attempt to squeeze those Physics facts into my tiny puny weeny brain. Spells nothing but failure. I thought I understood the concepts. but when I saw the questions I went "Did I even study this?"

I wish I was smart I wish I was a genius I wish I could solve Mathe questions with lightning speed I wish I could write excellent stories the moment my pen touches the paper I wish I could understand the concept of Sciences the moment I'm being taught I wish I could have a super brain to memories all the facts that I have to
I wish lah.
My eyelids are heavy but I'm still in a dilemma as to whether I should continue studying or not...................................................................................................................................................
(CONTEMPLATING IN PROGRESS).
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Ah no I shouldn't I should just go to bed. Okay I'm like talking to myself now. See what can deprived sleep drive one into yes. ):
(p/s: to everyone who showed concern for me because of my absence in school today, here's a big hug for you..(inserts virtual hug) It may just be as simple as spending less than 1 min of your life to send a text message, but it means a lot to me.
)
No comments:
Post a Comment