Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Outing with clique.

So this was..last Saturday.



Hi Bff.Me is very hurt lor (Like I really really mean it) I sent you home for the very first time in my life but you actually hurt me humph ): Was just randomly mentioning about another thing but you unexpectedly spilled it out. How cute hahah. Although I'm very hurt, I still love you ok. I'll probably be scared to do certain stuff in front of you again. But I won't look at you with coloured eye!!!!

And this, really made me smile for a moment.
"Hi bff i'm sorry ok. Here's a song for you:
A moment like this, some people bear grudges. For a moment like this, my bff will forget. For that one silly thing. Ohh, I can't believe she wouldn't forgive me. Some people wait a lifetime t get a friend like me. :)"
Use the "A moment like this" tune to sing it.
How can I not love her you tell me.
--
Quick update.
Physics SPA today. Met at macs and GQ lied to me about some new McCoffee bread meal . I stupidly believed it (serious) and I thought it came with the milo zzz.
SPA was okay though Mr Koh kept looking at me and making me nervous. Video-called bff during geog lesssons hahaha. Caught up with Merlin (!!!!) Totally miss her plz. Stayed back after school to ask Ms Sim qns. Then headed to the library with Bff. Saw many ppl. Wanted to go to the playground at Lot one's rooftop but it was filled with kids. Sent bff home met shuna (or should i call you liyan now) on the bus. Caught up a little and came home realising that Ace may grow a mole on his face like me.

Me is a happy girl now.

No comments: