Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mundane July

Unlocked my blog because of what my dear tpsh said. (Omg can u believe your words can actually affect me hehe)

I was so relieved when A-mathe paper 2(friday) ended. It was so bad that I don't wanna talk about it at all. So I went to enjoy myself right after that. Met Goh and Bel in the night.
The moment I reached Goh's place..I saw..

Wang Cai. Goh's new dog ha ha ha I came up with that name isn't it cute :)


Pics below are from bel's coughslousycoughsquality camera. Need I say more? Hehe.



Spent our time watching teevee eating junkfood and facebook-ing (yes jem jem that was how I got the time to tag everyone stop saying i'm too free when I'm just nice haha)
Bel just want you to know that you'll always have me!!!

Oh and this was...on 5th July. XX's birthday celebration.

(notice his dog dish hehe)

My face is getting fatter and F A T T E R.someone tell me why?

No comments: