I seriously hate standing broad jump please and my maximum used to be 150cm++++.Note:maximum
But hahahaahhaha it's not it's not it's not 150 anymore. See I proved you wrong. I told you I can do it right!! Like in your face. Rlly have to thank Angeline for constantly helping me,teaching me how to improve,etc. And tpsh's presence. Hahaha.
Here's August in a glance.........
3rd August.night study'


5th August. Philemon's surpriseeeee celebration.
He was so happy so I guess it's a success? :)


7th August. National Day Celebrations in school.

My beloveddd 4D'09 :) Told you they did the huh face heehee.
8th August. Video montage at meow zai's house.

Then dinner with the family at night.

Yay i love my dad.
11th August. Shane's birthday.


One year ago, I asked you if we'll still be talking after you graduated from school.
One year later, we're still talking. I'm really thankful for that :) Ty for keeping your promise hehe.
14th August. Chin Ho's birthday.

15th August. The day I baked a cake for the first time in my entire life :)

16th August. Ansong's surprise

23rd August. Mom's advanced birthday celebration.

Okay it's ironic that it's her birthday but I took a photo with my father instead.The thing is,she doesn't want to take photos):
27th August. Bought teachers' day gifts with bfffff

Then, late night K-singing with the sisters and the mom. Bad influence tsk tsk. Don't even care that I've O's ):
Yessss I know the big pimple ): (Sorry for the cropped photo my sister insists that i crop her face away cos she thinks it's too ugly o.o)
Omg that's it.August's gone....................................................................................
--
Forget it, just give up on me will you.
No comments:
Post a Comment