Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Something that I've been lacking

Managed to do something that I've been missing recently;Running(!!!!)
Yayy feels so good to run agn. Because of class tests/prelim/etc I've been too tired and too lazy to run, so since we're dismissed early tdy I decided to run :)

But I realised I ttly have no more stamina hahaah. Ran for like what, 3 rounds? Then I got tired alr ): Still forced myself to persevere and finish running 7 rounds though. Not a lot yet it's an improvement hehe.

Anyway I rlly miss running.(tho i used to hate it) Helps to clear my mind, and as a person who thinks a lot, it's a good time for me to think toooooo. Saw the countdown again today; 33 more days to Os.
Thn I thought, the Os is like a race too. I may be tired now bla bla but I need to hang in there. For 33 more days. For the past few days I've not been mugging hard enough, I guess I got tired, like how I did after running 3 rounds. But I know this is not the time to get tired, and every second counts right. Don't wanna regret and cry over spilled milk after I receive my results.
So yupppppp, I'm gonna do it. jyjyjyjyjyy :):):)

(To rmb:Went Pizza hut with the Diamers today;Colleen,xx,tpsh,GQ,chinho,junyong and kwonghong. And XX ttly unscrewed the cheese holder or wtv you call it, and they asked me if I wanted to add cheese to my pizza. Stupidly I agreed and in the end I experienced a cheese-fall. Yknow waterfall. cheesefall? hahaha ok being random. I swear I was stunned for awhile and nothing came out of my mouth, then after awhile, I went omgggggg.-.-) Btwwww, i've been adding such "to-rmbs" recently cos i wanna remember bits and pieces of memories that happen. gonna graduate sooon yknow:(


If they can do it, why can't we?
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
Till they're before your eyes

No comments: