PROM WAS..........
A BLASTTTTTTTTTT :)
23rd November 2009.
Graduation Night @ Intercontinental Hotel.
(in pt forms)
-Clique 5 did our hair+makeup at Creative Studios. (saw grace/nabilah thr)

Four years tgt :) Love you girls!
-YK and HY came to pick Deb and I up. And they gave us our bow ties hehe.

RADDDDDDDDDDDD SHOUTS ME.boomz hahhaaha.
-Fantastic Four took a cab there tgt. I was scared tht my dress was too revealing, so I asked yk to ask ppl who reached alr.
yk(to idk who):is anyone wearing anything revealing?
the next moment, the taxi driver stared at him haahahaha.
-Reached the hotel and I was so afraid.-.- But my lovely fantastic four helped me to get over it and soon I wasn't scared anymore :) Hehe love you guys.

FANTASTIC FOUR OWNZ YOU.
-Pre-prom activity:cam-whoring to the max with everyone
btw..

thanks for this:)
-Went to table 12.Welcomed guest of honour/mdm lee/VIPs.

Tommy Pang stole the menu and it ended up in my paper bag idk why!! Haha.
-Sang the school song for the last time VERY LOUDLYYYY :D
-Mdm Lee's speech/Yi Han's(head prefect) speech
-Vid montage, which was screweddddd! >:( Some parts were cut off. Personally felt 4B'09 had the BEST montge!
-Games; Don't Forget The Lyrics. Most who went up were basically from 4E'09 and all were very sporty :)
-More Cam-whoringgggggg plus eating.(btw i thought the food was average only)
-Prom King+Prom Queen thingy. Each class had to send 2 pairs then there was Q&A/catwalk yadayada.
In the end, Irwin won Prom Kingggggg :) And I won Prom Queen yayyy(!!!)

:)
Prizes....
ONE.

AIR FRESHENER?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAH
TWO.

UM...RED BAG. LOL.
AND MY FAVVV OF ALL..

guess what is it....

you're getting closer.

yay it's a LEVIS watch hehe.
-Lucky draw.Sadly I didn't win anything!! :(
-Took class photos. Convinced the class to do a huh-pose photo yay hehe.

4D'09
Once a Kranjian, Always a Kranjian
Once a Diamer, Always a Diamer
:)
-Went up stage and sang the Graduation song.
-More pixx and then we left.
No dance floor no crazy dances, but nvmm :)
It was still fun and I love it hehe.
AFTER PROM................
Strolled around w daniel kwonghong zijie colleen youkang junyong bird tommy guanquan stanley aloy xx ansong.
Couldn't find any place to go. Pool was expensive, K-singing was expensive, no midnight movies, so yeahhhhhhh. Took the taxi back with AS.
pix @ facebook.
CLICK HERE NAOOOOO.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=589619094#/album.php?
aid=125634&id=589619094
NEXT....
I want to thank Fantastic One Tan Yong Kian for being my date for the night yayyy! :)
I think we agreed to go to prom tgt since sec2/3? And we rlly went tgt hehe.

Love you fantastic 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm never never afraid to show you and hwai yi my unglam side,cos you guys are just so so close to me!!!
FANTASTIC FOUR OUTING SOON YES!!!
p/s: colleen+merlin, thank you for helping me with my dress throughout the night, i think i went to the toilet like 5 times just to adjust my dresss??? hehe thanks a lot!
Once A Kranjian, Always A Kranjian :)
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment