Note to self: shall not screw up chemistry!!!
Anw I've this habit of striking off the papers that has ended, on my entry proof.

Like that.(side track a bit ah. omg saw that saw that? last paper HAHAHAHAHAH) (k another thing, sorry tht the photo's laterally inverted hahaha)
Anyway while i was happily doing that today, the CPE stared at me and said, "no writing pencils down plsss!" thn i was like omg im not cheating hahaha. I was so scared+shocked and my heart literally skipped a beat(no joke), i thought he'll single out my script and write a report or sth. But, he didn't. heh.
after O's,i shall spam this page with photos.hehe.
xoxo.
OH WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION ONE MAJOR GOOD NEWS.
I CAN OFFICIALLY NOT TOUCH........HIGHER CHINESE/CHINESE ANYMORE HAHAHA YAY YAY YAY.
provided I pass my HCL :( sculy i get a f9, then i've to take chinese agn :(
BUT SO FARRRRR I THINK I CAN PASS. C6 STILL CAN AH.
Sorry mdm ysl luv you luv yr lessons but h8 chinese to the core

xoxo.
(for reallllllll)BYEEE.
No comments:
Post a Comment