Thursday, December 24, 2009

EOY Pimple curse omg

Yes read my title; End Of Year Pimple curse. Cmon lah I'm serious. :( This year's the third year. Show y'all proof okay. And it's damn typical you know, all the pimples would be near my nose!!!!!!!!


This was 2007.


2008

And finally,

2009

k it's not rly clear,it's at the right of my nose. I don't have a clear one cos i took photos with angles tht couldn't see my pimple. HAHA.
Now you see, I'm really depressed. :( Why is it tht I must always have an ENORMOUS DISGUSTING pimple during EOY? Why? :(

On a lighter note, I sold 157 hats today.:) Quoted from my FB status, 157 hats=78bucks=happy emilia. hehehhe I broke my own personal record. Breakthrough!!(aww I miss kranji)

So anyway it was really tiring and at the end,I was so tired and desperate for food. Hungry Emilia=Angry Emilia.Food's like the most essential element of my life hehehe.It is what keeps me going. :)

Oooh terrytingting/clarence/unknown guy came to visit me. Before they left, bff bear put a card in my basket and said, "sell you a xmas card."

yes this. :)
thn I went like,"huh no $ lah, i dont want." And he just replied,"it's for free" thn they left.
When I got home I opened it, guess wht I saw???

THIS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SO SWEET!! VERY TOUCHED LEH :) it is a lot of effort!!! FOR A GUY. REALLY A LOT OF EFFORT LEH.

I especially love this "e" hehe.

I love my bff bear :) It's really sweet. :( :(

After they left, my family came!!!!! They sat on the steps of vivo's entrance just to see me work-.- HAHA. plus gave me some nice cheesecake :) I love my family!!!

Also, fbd came too!!! She bought 1 and I gave her a hug before she left. :)

Hehe other than the fact that I earned 78bucks today, the thing that made my day was tht I get to see all my loved ones. It's really nice hehe.

LOVE YOU ALL LAH.


BACKTRACK NOW..

20th December;2nd day of work!!! I sold 100 hats in 3.5hrs PRO RIGHT I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF :) Some mean guy told me to get lost. Sad case,why do I always meet mean people? :( Bff is so lucky.sighhhhh.


Her cookies for me :) She thinks it tastes rly bad but i think it's okay!!! I love the white biscuit,not the brown one tho :X Anyhow I appreciate yr effort ok I love you bestest bff :)

Happiness hehe:)

told her to act sad HAHA.

Since we were fast,we had time to take photos with the huge xmas tree@vivo!!!





bff hehe!



21st December;Double date day


:) My date was...

Andrew

Bff's was...

Nelson.

HAHAHA.





After we reached and bought the tix,there were still 3 whole hours before our movie starts. So boys, being boys....

Sigh-.- Typical.

Bff's date can't get his eyes off his iTouch. So we zoomed in onto his face..
And,

HAHAHAHAA BFF YR FAV SHOT:)
Things were pretty awkward at first but after we started the iPhone/iTouch topic, evryone started to get a lil high. HAHA thanks t me ok.

Oh and did I mention, girls, being girls..







CAMWHORE HAHAHA.






In the toilet also must camwhore,:)

Then we went to watch the movie;Avatar!!!

OMG I TELL YOU IT IS SO AMAZING!!!! :) I don't care that it's 3hrs long I just love every single part of the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D It's really worth it, go catch it!!

Okay I'm done,I think my post is very long. :( Tmrw's my last day of work, I shall try to break my record agn. YAYYYYY.Goodnight people!

No comments: