Thursday, December 10, 2009

Perseverance

Finally I'm feeling tired and I wanna sleep so badly. But I can't. :( Nvm just 3 more hrs I can do this right?


Thank God I've isabel's company over the phone now. She's like ranting about how difficult is it to wake me up. Thr was once we were supposed to go Sentosa thn she called me a lot of times but I didn't wake up. And she can even rmb that my ringtone was Avril Lavigne's song -.- HAHA epic right. So in the end she had to come up to my house, and even beside my bed just to wake me up. I am a pig like that hehe.

Anw I think she's like amazing. I can continue blogging like that w/o talking, but yknow she can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk like some machine gun. I think I kept quiet for like 5 mins alr, she can still keep telling me her stories. One story aft another. isn't she cute? HAHAHA yes she is.love her ttm

No comments: